Good morning, cat lovers!
Are you ready to get your daily dose of dumb cat names?
We’ve put together the best list of dumb male kitty names, girlie ones that will make the ladies swoon, and cute little furballs. Plus we’ve got funny dumb or silly-sounding cats for all types!
So what are you waiting for—take a look!” Let’s get started!
Best 10 Dumb Cat Names
You have a dumb cat. You love your dumb cat. But what’s the best way to name it?
We’ve got you covered with these top 10 options!
- Mr. Kitty
- Luna Lovegood
- Kitty Cat
- Mr. Whiskers
Dumb Male Cat Names
We love dumb cats, and we’re sure you do too. these names may be totally dumb, but they’re also adorable.
So here are some of our favorite male dumb cat names!
- Spunky – For the cat that’s full of energy.
- Scrappy – For the little guy who fights back.
- Pickles – Because cats love cucumbers!
- Mittens – Because he has two thumbs on each paw.
- Moo – Because he makes you feel like a million bucks.
- Pudge – For the chubby little guy.
- Mr. Pants
- Fluffybutt O’Connell
- Snugglenuts McGee
- Jake the Fake Cake
Dumb Girl Cat Names
Are you a cat lady? Or maybe you just have a cat. Either way, we’ve got the name for your kitty.
Here are some of our favorite dumb girl cat names:
- Cocoa – For the dark-colored cat.
- Boots – Because she’s always wearing them.
- Banana – Because he loves to eat bananas.
- Peaches – For the yellow cat in your life.
- Suzie Q
Cute Dumb Cat Names
So you want to name your dumb cat something cute? We’ve got you covered.
Here are some of our cute dumb cat names:
- Mr. Magoo – For the blind cat
- Lilac Glory – For the yellow cat in your life.
- Cheerio – Because he’s always happy.
- Tootsie Lacey – For the cat that loves to lick things!
- Tegan Mabel Lilypond Purr-ball
- Gretel Clove
- Meowy Christmas!
- Isaac Newton
- Scratch Tucci
- Armand Meow-file
- Lord Whiskerton
- Sir Licks-A-Lot
- Captain Whiskers
- Twinkle Toes
- Big Mac
- Tiger Lily
Funny Dumb Cat Names
These names are just suggestions, but they would be good choices if you’re okay with your cat staring at you whenever she hears her name.
- Cat Stevens – For the cat that just won’t listen.
- Garfield – Because he’s always hungry.
- Tom & Jerry – For the duo that loves to fight!
- Squeaky Paws – Because she can’t stop making noise.
- Sir Mew-Mew
- Meowdor Curry
- Purrmuda Triangle
- Purrlton John
- Lick your
Really Dumb Cat Names
There are plenty of dumb cats out there, which is good news if yours happens to be one.
These names will help you remember just how stupid your cat really is!
- Dum Dum – Because he’s always getting into trouble.
- Dummy – Because he never learns his lesson.
- Dumb Dora – Because she’s just not that bright.
- Dumb Duck – Because he can’t swim very well.
- Garfield – Because he’s always getting into trouble.
- Dumba – Because she never learns her lesson.
- Donkey – Because his memory is terrible.
- Dumbstruck – Because he can’t remember anything!
- Dummy – Because he never learns his lesson.
- Mister Pibbles
- Mr. Mistoffelees
Dumb Warrior Cat Names
Here is a list of dumb names for warrior cats we’ve come up with.
- Honey for
- Mr. Scissors
- Missy Bumblesticks
- Floppers McGee
- Fuzzy Wuzzy
- Henry VIII (Hank)
- Tom (or Kitty) Cruise
Dumb Grey Cat Names
Dumb cat names are a great way to give your pet a unique name. If you’re looking for something silly but not too stupid, this list is perfect.
- Splash for
- Sweetie Pie
Dumb Calico Cat Names
The calico cat is one of the most colorful and beautiful breeds. Here are some dumb girl cat names that we love:
- Hefty Unicorn
- Shedding Ox
- Silly Bull
- Gassy Mule
- Pudgy Phoenix
- Fluffy Crane
- Hopping Kangaroo
- Tiny Panda
- Irritating Trout
- Diamond shine
- Swift cloud
5 Reasons Why Dumb Cats Make the Best Pets
There are many reasons why dumb cats make the best pets. Here are five of them:
- They’re easy to please. You don’t have to train them, and they don’t require a lot of attention.
- Dumb cats love being lazy just as much as humans do!
- Dumb cats love food and will happily eat anything you give them (as long as it isn’t an expensive gourmet meal).
- They’re good listeners. Dumb cats don’t talk back or complain about what you say.
- Adopting a dumb cat is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make in your life.
FAQs- Dumb Cat Names
Dumb cats don’t have any idea what your name is and will not respond if you call out to them. They can get lost in the house and outside. If they’re wearing a collar with their name on it, then finding them will be much easier.
Dumb cats can’t understand words. They will sit there and stare at you blankly if you try to speak to them. You need to talk to them in a way that they can understand.
Dumb cats are better than smart ones. Dumb cats are loyal, don’t mind being ignored, and will still love you even if you forget their birthday. Smart cats are annoying, constantly wanting attention and they’re not very affectionate. We hope you will answer this question.
Dumb cat names are the best!
We hope you’ve enjoyed our list of dumb cat names. If you have a favorite we didn’t include here, let us know in the comments below!
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family on social media
More Cat Name Ideas
- Top 160+ Cat Names Inspired by Astrology and Astronomy
- Male and Female Albanian Cat Names (Top 120+)
- Top 170+ Cute Ancient Cat Names Inspired By Ancient Civilization
- Sophisticated Cat Names for Males and Females (Top 150+)
- Top 30 Sweet Cat Names You’re Gonna Want to Steal! (Male and Female)
- What Should I Name My Cat? A Step by Step Guide